avon

@Mickie30 (2636)
Hi I have just started selling Avon as I need the money does anyone have any advice or tips that I could try?
How about throwing a little Avon party for your friends and family? You can serve punch and a few light snacks. Explain about your business and get them to try some products. Maybe offer a small discount on their 1st purchase.
@Mickie30 (2636)
Thanks I have thought about throwing a party it is a good idea.
@thebeing (657)
haha...i'm in avon, too..but, tips...well, if in the circle of people ur living, there are more than..3-4 other representatives...then it'll be hard to get along... anyway, good luck!
Hi! I'm new to myLot, but in avon business for 2 years as a reprezantive.I recomend this business to people, al ages or all generes who want a suplimentary income or people who have low buget.And people who love cosmetic products is a pleasure I earn between 15-30% from total sold and belive me it isn't much work.I wish you become like me it's not hard
@sedel1027 (17868)
Find a place online that offers free business cards and get your Avon information printed on them. Carry the cards with you and talk up your business. You should also put your Avon number in any signature you have on forms you post to or your email so that if people want to buy from you online they have your representative number to give you credit for the sale.