Strengthen Your Eyes! Free 27 Chapter Book

@peaceful (3286)
I've seen this subject come up in many, many discussions here at MyLot. Many of us are suffering from "Computer Eye" and we would like to know what we can do to alleviate it... Here is a free e-book from an expert and what he did to improve his vision almost 25 years ago and he's still sharp-eyed today. I'm reading this while I'm writing on MyLot and what I'm reading is encouraging, so I going to share it with you! :) Enjoy! http://www.eye-exercises-for-good-vision.com/contents-of-strengthening-the-eyes.html
@sweetlady10 (3620)
I am going to check this out. I think it will be useful for me as I sometime suffer from eye problem when I am infront of my computer for long time. Thank you for this valuable information. I have to say you always come up with some really good information and ideas.
@peaceful (3286)
My pleasure, Sweetlady I hope that this will prove to be of good use for you and your hubby! :)
@shywolf (4529)
I suffer from a lot of eye problems, so this site looks incredibly helpful to me! I'm not surprised at what he's saying about diet, eating excessively, etc, being reflected in our poor vision. I know that some of my weak vision is definitely linked to what I eat, which can be really frustrating. I'm sure that I also don't help matters by looking at a computer monitor most of my free time throughout at least six months of the year, lol. I am definitely taking a good look at this site, it has some tips and thoughts that I hadn't read or heard of before. Thanks so much! ^_^
@peaceful (3286)
I really think that I should go back to chasing down my lunch of Antelope on the hoof, it would help further re-ingnite my Hunting Instinct which in turn should improve my vision... Dang! Now where did I put my club? LOL! :)