We are a ( 6 unit) condo assn. looking to secure a loan for building repairs

We need information on banks that might offer an equity line of credit or suggestions on how to secure money for repairs needed. Special assessments are not an option at this point.
then you should try to go in government insurance company well i think they can surely help you.
@rick615 (413)
My suggestion is to secure money on your own. You should look to raise capital as a business. I have started working on this myself and it is working. It does take a little investment in time, but nothing worth having is for free. Check out my profile if you want the link to start money for your business. Alternatives are to present a business plan to angel investors, a good way to go, but a very long process and not a great chance of success.
@CHASHA (483)
u shold ask to icici bank
ok any nationalize or multinational bank may help ur problem
@lenywp (1965)
good luck with that :)
You might want to try looking up some of that kind of stuff on the internet,and so on,and so forth. They might have some kind of information on that to help you with that..Or you may be able to find something like that in A newspaper,or on A Television Commercial,Good luck.