We are a ( 6 unit) condo assn. looking to secure a loan for building repairs

May 25, 2006 6:49am CST
We need information on banks that might offer an equity line of credit or suggestions on how to secure money for repairs needed. Special assessments are not an option at this point.
1 person likes this
6 responses
• India
24 Mar 08
then you should try to go in government insurance company well i think they can surely help you.
@rick615 (413)
• United States
6 Jan 07
My suggestion is to secure money on your own. You should look to raise capital as a business. I have started working on this myself and it is working. It does take a little investment in time, but nothing worth having is for free. Check out my profile if you want the link to start money for your business. Alternatives are to present a business plan to angel investors, a good way to go, but a very long process and not a great chance of success.
@CHASHA (483)
• India
16 Nov 06
u shold ask to icici bank
• India
31 Oct 06
ok any nationalize or multinational bank may help ur problem
@lenywp (1964)
• Australia
22 Oct 06
good luck with that :)
• United States
20 Sep 06
You might want to try looking up some of that kind of stuff on the internet,and so on,and so forth. They might have some kind of information on that to help you with that..Or you may be able to find something like that in A newspaper,or on A Television Commercial,Good luck.