Where did you go for your honeymoon?

i had switzerland in my mind for the place i'll go for my honeymoon, long before i got married. but then when i got married, I went to manali, a beautiful valley in india, for our honeymoon. it was worth going there!
@vityota (878)
hey i went to kerala and we stayed in kottayam and from there we went to kovalam.. the beaches and back waters are lovely in kerala and its really a beautiful place.. we were worried for the food but you get food like indian food not made from coconut oil but sunflower oil in kerala..
oh! thats great. my hubby likes kerela a lot and who knows our next trip will be to kerela!
@mariner68 (1278)
i also went to manali. such a lovely place. i just didn't want to leave the place.
i went to manali when it was all snow-capped. the first thing that i wondered after reaching there was that have i come down to a paradise!
@catch_me (930)
iam single yet:).. will decide to go switzerland only..its a very good n romantic place i seen ever
lets hope you wont land up some place else for your honeymoon. all the best!
That is really nice ,,Manali is also pictureque ,, but arrangements are not as plaesent as in switzerlands ,, Any way , taking bath in river vyas ,, in chilled water ,, with clinches saree . if u r female ,, male underwear of saten clothes oh la la ,, many eyes chasing what is next ,, hotel room beware of hidden camera happy honeymoon poor chap still thoughts are running around ,,let us see