Sleeping spots

@CatEyes (2449)
What was or is the weirdest sleeping spot or position you have been in? Do you do it all of the time or just a every once in a whie. The weirdest place was a toilet and I was pregnant. Guess I was more tired than I thought.
Hahahhah,that is so funny. Really, did you sleep there? I haven't slept anywhere weird. When my husband had his kidney removed, I stayed over night in the hospital. I had to sleep on an awful chair, it was very uncomfortable. That's it. Otherwise, it's the bed everytime for me. Have a great day my friend, and I'm rating your post with a + again. Keep em coming.
@CatEyes (2449)
Thanks for the +. And yes I did sleep on the toilet...all of the time! If you can look at the other responces and you will see the other funny places I fell asleep in. I was sleep deprived. I was not allowed to drive becuase of it when I told my OB.
@weemam (13377)
Lol cat you made me laugh then I went awe!!! you couldn't have been very comfy in a toilet hope it wasn't one of them portable ones that self cleans every so often , that would have woken you up lol xx
@CatEyes (2449)
Well, it would happen a lot at work, at home, at friends houses but not at stores. I hated the bathrooms there. I was so sleep deprived I even fell asleep at the dr. office in line at the grocery store and in the middle of conversing with my friends. They all understood. At least I hope. Boy, I hope so.
@brokentia (10396)
Here is a couple....In the military, standing at ease in formation. LOL That was really funny. I didn't go as far as some other girls and actually fall out of formation...but it was really hard to stay awake. And when you started to sway to a certain point, you would wake up. The other strange position was actually the other day!!! LOL Sometimes a migraine will cause me to go to sleep. I was sitting with my legs crossed as if I was meditating (some call it Indian style or criss cross apple sauce)...and I leaned over to put my forehead on the bed. Next thing I knew, I was waking up wondering why I was sitting that way but sleeping with my forehead on the bed. My partner was giggling at me asking me if I hurt myself. ha ha It was actually pretty comfortable. LOL But it was the first time I ever fell asleep like that.
@CatEyes (2449)
You relaxed yourself so much with the meditation you fell asleep. hee hee. I know how it goes with those stupid migrains; they do the same too me. I can't even concentrate when I have them and have to wear glasses. My husband won't let me go anywhere looking that that, and I say piss on him. Oh well. I have fallen asleep at church too.
@Willowlady (10666)
When I was married my first time and pregnant. Was pruning the orchard on a March day. I had one of those garden carts with me. I woulld prune awhile and feel really sleepy so I would lay down in that garden cart and snooze. Get up after awhile and prune some more. Was a pattern until he was born in April. That would be my claim as to a weird sleeping spot. Only then.
@CatEyes (2449)
NOt tooo weird. Must have been a realllly comfortable cart, huh? That was cute.
@Sissygrl (10915)
My stepson falls asleep with his top half on the bed and his feet on the floor All the time. he REALLY doens't like to take naps anymore, but we still make him if he is looking or acting tired. and when he was a baby he used to sleep on all fours with his butt in the air lol.
@CatEyes (2449)
My son has been known to that. In fact he did it the other day. I was in the bathroom (again with the bathroom, but no sleeping) and I come back into the living room and he was a sleep holding his toys and only his upper body on the couch. I went to pick him up and he says I'm not tired mommy, just let me close my eyes like papa. Toooooo funny.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Several years back I had the stomach flu really bad, I spent the night in the bathroom and fell asleep on the bathroom floor. That would probably be the weirdest place for me, not so sure if it's weird or just not your usual sleeping spot. :)
@mmiller26 (1932)
I was going to say the bathroom floor too. It's SO soothing when you're sick to just rest your head on the cool linoleum. I've slept in the bathtub too, when we had company over overnight and my parents offered my bed to them. I didn't want to sleep on the floor, so I made a makeshift bed in the bathtub. lol
@marciascott (25554)
I have done that a few times, I might fall asleep in a chair while on my computer.
@ElicBxn (60895)
My former roomie used to fall asleep on the toilet all the time, but then she could sleep just about anywhere & thru just about anything. I've dozed off in front of the computer a few times, but I've got such a problem sleeping under the best of cirumstances that I'm not a wierd places sleeper. For over a year before I retired, I would go out to my car every day on my lunch hour & take a nap - it would take most of that time just getting to sleep so that 20-30 minutes were generally all I got, but it got me thru the rest of the day.
HAHAHA!! NO WAYY!! I have been made fun for doing that when i was pregnant as well..to this day!! lol! We were out to dinner for my birthday..and I went..sat down..and I remember setting my head back against the wall..and that was it lol..next thing i know i hear my friend yelling at me..here she was laying on the floor half in the stall..yelling at me to get up! omg!! i was so embarressed!! I came out and there are a group of woman looking at me..and they were nice and didnt make fun til i left and heard them all laughing..omg! it was soo bad!! I feel for ya hun I really do!!!
@CatEyes (2449)
The things we go through when pregyy.
@crazynurse (7489)
Its nothing special, but I remember falling asleep in class a few times in college. The professor apparently kept lecturing and when class was over I imagine that there wasn't anyone who felt like waking me up, because when I woke up the room was empty!!! How embarassed I was to go back to class the next day.
@CatEyes (2449)
Oh, mannnn That was just mean. I had a couple people I had in class with me who did that too, and I always woke them up. I did not want them to get in trouble or embarrased.