Christian One Liners

@kbkbooks (7028)
This was in my e-mail today, and it's better than perfect. Christian One Liners Don't let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pews. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn't belong. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Peace starts with a smile. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* I don't know why some people change churches; what difference does it make which one you stay home from? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* A lot of church members who are singing "Standing on the Promises" are just sitting on the premises. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Don't put a question mark where God put a period. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Forbidden fruits create many jams. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* God grades on the cross, not the curve. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts!" *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* He who angers you, controls you! *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats! *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Prayer: Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty! *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* We don't change the message, the message changes us. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
These are awesome!! hahaha I especially love "1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given" Thanks for sharing this, kbkbooks. :D
@kbkbooks (7028)
I really like that particular equation myself. You're welcome and thanks for responding.
@kbkbooks (7028)
The Master's Cross - Jesus paid your debts. Don't leave life without Him.
Here's a little something else you might enjoy. It's a graphic I developed myself with a little help from a major credit card company.
@nelly5 (1425)
Thanks for sharing these with us. These are great! I got a good laugh from some of them. Thanks again and God Bless you. Have a great night.
@kbkbooks (7028)
Hugs to you girlfriend.
lol.. cute... and some good ones too!
@kbkbooks (7028)
Made to get a Christian thinking, I believe....
I have seen many onliners but none like this I think it is cute. Perhaps God enjoyed it as well as He must have a sense of humor when you look at some of the funny things He put on earth LOL.
@kbkbooks (7028)
Like...aardvarks and ME.