Bumper Stickers

@emeraldisle (13158)
I've seen many out there that I have laughed at. Some are really good. Have you spotted any that you'd like to share? Here are a few that got me grinning: Rehab is for quitters If at first you don't succeed....don't try skydiving again Earl is in the trunk Nothing has been the same since the house dropped on my sister Come on and share we all need some humor now and then :)
@razcal2267 (15577)
peta - Yes, I know it is not what it really stands for but I still think it is funny!
I have seen some rather funny ones but then again who hasn't. Some of my favorite ones are: Your child may be an honors student, but You're still an idiot Men are proof that women can take a joke Who Says Women Can't Be Leaders, You're Following One Now This Car Is Constipated - it Won't Pass a Thing I Swerve & Hit People at Random but my favorite at this point in time can be found as my image
@emeraldisle (13158)
I saw a car once with the bumper sticker on it that said "All great leaders are Women" and then on the other side it had one "don't follow me I'm lost too." Now that one took brains.
Let's hear it for PETA. The one about eating them, that is.
@AskAlly (3627)
Those are some really cute ones. 1. Miss rush hour , leave work at noon. 2. I'm not as think as you drunk I am. 3. Driver carries no cash, he's married. And my fav CAUTION driver legally blonde.
@emeraldisle (13158)
Heheh I like that last one particurally. That's cute. They all are but that last got me.
"Forget World Peace. Visualize using your turn signal." "My kid can beat up your honor student" "If you can read this, BACK OFF!" "Youth is overrated, what we really need is a fountain of smart" "So many stupid people, so few comets." "Have whatever kind of day you want."
@emeraldisle (13158)
Heheh I like that so many stupid people so few comets. That's different.
@wahmoftwo (1298)
I like the one that says "A man is NOT a financial plan." Pretty good huh?
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes I saw one a few Months ago and I have to say I have been looking for one since then It said Beware Dumb Blonde driving this Car I did like that one lol but I have not yet been able to find a sticker like that.
@polachicago (19143)
I’m tired of all the Bushit All men are created Equal One step below women
@thyst07 (2091)
"If you can read this, I could slam on my brakes and sue you." "Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?" And here in Colorado Springs, headquarters of Focus on the Family, we have a bumper sticker that says: "Focus on your own damned family!"
@emeraldisle (13158)
I like that last one :) That is how it should be. Fix your own problems first and then worry about others.
@finlander60 (1776)
My all time favorite is: If you must drink and drive; drink Pepsi.
@emeraldisle (13158)
I haven't seen that one but it sounds cute :) and something I'd like.
@crazynurse (7510)
HaHaHa. I really loved reading through the replies to this discussion! My grandfather had one years ago. He didn't put it on his vehicle, he put it inside his little out-building that stored his lawnmower etc. I remember reading it and being confused as a child. Sadly, I understand all to well as an adult. The bumper sticker read: Don't re-elect anybody, give another crook a chance."
I didn't see it on a bumper sticker, but on the side of a septic pumping service truck: #1 in the #2 Business There's a coffee shop in town that gives out "Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks" bumper stickers.
@SimplyJo (1694)
I am in no hurry..... i am only going to work !
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I read through all the list and they were all very good. There was a van I saw many years ago with a sticker at the back on the bumper which stated ' THERE IS A BLIND MAN DRIVING THIS VAN ' When the van was turning I noticed it was a venition blinds sales van.
@emeraldisle (13158)
Heheh that is cute :) I think some companies need more humor in them and that one sure has it.
let's see.. 1.my other car is a piece of crap too 2.congratulations,you read this,now get off my tail 3.invisible driver? grandma at wheel! 4.don't mess with dragons because humans are crunchy and good with ketchup i've seen quite a few odd ones LOL
I haven't seen anything I like. I think bumper stickers ruin the look of one's car. Just my opinion though.