im young ambitious and now im pregant

i dont understant what im feeling i feel sick my skin hurts and i dont think i'm ready to become a parent, mainly becuz i.m still in law school i dont think i could drop out right now to have this baby, i wondering if i can still attend school and have the baby.
My daughter, Keisha, was 16. She was an honor roll student, cheerleader and pregnant. At the same time, my wife was pregnant. (Not Keisha's mother). She just graduated from Drake University. You can go to school before or after child(ren). You need a support group. Martha and I will begin praying for you.
@sedel1027 (17855)
If you have the correct support system in place you can finish school and have the baby. Find out now how much your family and his could help you out - not just financially, but with baby sitting and other things that would save you money. If you think you cannot support yourself and the baby, keep your options open and look into adoption. Also, look into courses at your college that you may be able to take online to keep you at home with your child when he or she is born. Or evening courses so that the father can watch your child if he works during the day. The first few months are going to be hard, but I am sure you can get through it. I would plan to take the first semester after child is born off of school so that you can rest up and spend time with your child and be fully prepared to return to classes.
depends?? i know that most schools would! but the real question is do you want to attend school and be carrying around a baby at the same time?? if you really want to stay in law school and get your degree... then you will find a way to have the baby and remain in school!
@QnAQueen (555)
i know of a lot of women who went through the same thing - getting pregnant while still in school and most of them continued on until they were ready to give birth or took the semester off when they were due. things you should consider - when are you due? when does your current semester end? would you have home help or childcare after you give birth? a baby is a blessing and shouldn't not be looked at as a hindrance to achieving success in life.
You are bound to feel loads of different bodily changes and emotional ones, ya homones are running riot. I can remember feeling very emotional in my first 4 months and not knowing what is a right or wrong discission.. try to be positive and focused.. there is a way around you having the baby and staying on at school..... Who have u talked to about this? there must be someone close to u who understands the way u are feeling....... I think you could have the best of both. try to get a family member , close friend, or even talk to a doctor, he would put u in touch with the right people,.ther could even be support for u after u have had the baby so u can finish your education and baby can be placed in nursery while u still study........u wont need to drop out once you have made your mind up, and you will probs be able to see things more clearly and concentrate on your studies.... just go with the RIGHT instint u have inside... u wont regret doing the right thing in the long run....drop me a line back.....minniemeeee