Evil thoughts

@dpk262006 (56482)
Delhi, India
How many of you would agree with me that - 'An empty mind is a devil's work shop'? When you are sitting idle, do evil or silly thoughts keep on coming to your mind? What kind of evil or say silly thoughts keep coming into your mind?
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
I'm a total daydreamer. I've created short stories, I dream about the little energy efficient house I want to create, about what my baby will be like - being a rich and famous writer and giving talks and booksignings - adopting 20 kids! The lottery is up to 300 million so tonight when I go to sleep I will be daydreaming about that - getting enough land for my entire family. Starting a resort which will be a boot camp for the mind and spirit - massage therapy, meditiation, yoga, tai chi, healthy food, talks on happiness and such....adopting older kids no one wants - traveling the world....
@dpk262006 (56482)
You are great and an imaginative and intelligent person. I wish that I could be like you.
I'm not sure but my mind is too busy to be empty most of the time. Silly thoughts come to my head all the time - I'm always thinking of silly things to do to my husband or son. Things that will make them laugh, that can't be evil - can it? I do not have many evil thoughts and when I do and realize it - I try really hard to make them go away. I will then pray for forgiveness because I feel really bad for thinking badly of someone or wishing someone bad things. I do not like to be an evil person, it's not in my nature.
@dpk262006 (56482)
Thanks HeavenUnaware, for your response. Actually, I should have included the word 'funny' in my question. Thanks for correcting me. It is good to know that you always think positive and keep away the silly thoughts from you mind. Thanks very much.
@tacoman25 (233)
I think that my mind is always preoccupied with one thing or another...if I'm not thinking "good" thoughts, than "evil" thoughts are probably creeping in. Some kind of thought will always be there, so the best way to keep evil thoughts out is to keep good thoughts in. Make sense?
@dpk262006 (56482)
Thanks very much for your response.