If you are in a long distance relationship, how many days left???

heart - A heart, representing love
@Starline (681)
I have a widget on my laptop counting down days, even hours until I get to be with my man again. Only 34 days and 8 hours now until I pick him up at the airport!! of course, after that it's 3 more months or LDR because he's only visiting for a week, but after that I move to him and we'll never be apart again. Yesterday we decided that we were going to have a one year wedding celebration once I move over, so I'll keep myself busy planning for that this spring. How many more days do you have until you get to kiss again?
@sechsey (1836)
Wow. A countdown. Mine is 33days more to go before il be picking him up in the airport again and wait impatiently for his plane to arrive and see him and finaly kiss and hug him again!:)
@Starline (681)
Mine is 33 days too now, and 15 hours! Yay!
@hottie0728 (1732)
I don't know how many more days exactly because he didn't know himself when is he coming back here. All he knew is March, no specific dates yet but I can't wait. He will be staying here and on May we'll take a vacation in the Philippines. Thanks!
@Starline (681)
March is not too bad :) we can make it!!! Can't wait though!!
@rosie_123 (6118)
Oh that is so sweet. And takes me back to the "old days". My man and I haven't been apart for 19 years now, and the longest we are ever apart now is about two weeks, when we have our separate holiday each year - he with his brother, and me with some of my oldest girlfriends. Keep counting the days - they will go very quickly I'm sure!
@Starline (681)
Thank you! I hope that they will go fast!