Tell me a Joke

President Bush, First Lady Laura and Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy." Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy." Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. damn, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy." If you're one of those 56 million, repost this joke
@smuggeridge (2157)
thats a good one, i may have to use that. Although i think there would be more than 56 million happy people in the world.
oh dear...we really have to be careful about what we tell people, don't we???
That is a funny joke........I will repeat that continuously to everyone I know. Thanks Alot!!!
@SnIcKasS (1378)
• Israel
This is nice!! XDDDD I have a joke!:) A kid comes to his father and asks him "Dad, what's a squint?" "well, you see these 2 trees son?" he asked, "a squinting person will see 4." ... "but dad, there's only 1 tree" XDDDDDDD it makes my jiggle.
@SnIcKasS (1378)
• Israel
XDDDDDDDDDDDdd nice one XDDDDDDD hehehehe
You guys are too much!
@biluje (219)
There was a meeting of all the Sardar freedom fighters. They were planning for a free Punjab. Santa Singh raised a point, "Oh...we'll take Punjab from India but how would we develop it?" That was a tough one indeed. Banta Singh had a brainwave... "No problem! We'll attack Amrika, it would take over us and then we would become a State of USA and develop automatically." All the surds became happy with this very simple solution but an old surd was not. Someone asked him why he wasn't happy. The old surd replied, "THAT'S ALL VERY WELL... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF BY CHANCE WE TOOK OVER AMRIKA???
Thanks for posting......those foreign jokes always take me a while to get through, but it's much appreciated!
@dixielol (1581)
Okay, i read it several times. But still dont get it. Can someone explain it?
This was on a birthday card... "President Bush! I've just heard that 100,000 Brazilian soldiers have taken up our cause in Iraq! They're shipping out tonight!" Bush: "That's great! How many in a "Brazilian"?
You gotta love any joke about the president....;
Funny. I myself like the president, but none the less, that's funny. Thanks for sharing!
Why do you like the president?
@whitish (1409)
i have no one
It's O.k. hope you liked some of the jokes..
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room. So he decided to send an E-MAIL to his wife. However he accidently typed the wrong e-mail address and without realising his error, he sent the message. Meanwhile, somewhere in mumbai a widow had just returned home from her husband's funrel. The widow decided to check her mail, expecting message from her relatives and friends.; After reading the first message she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read: To: My loving wife Subject: I've just reached Date: 13th oct 2006 I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to sent e-mails to your loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tommorrow. Looking forward to seeing you. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was
Besides being really funny, your joke was kind of mean........which means it was kick a%#! It is the first mean one posted! Liked it thanks
@KrauseHome (33210)
Yes, I think there are many who agree with this one. You could use the Bush's here too you know.
Come again?
@antoisra (821)
• Sri Lanka
ahahahahahahahahhahahaha, that's a great one :P
Why thankyou! What's your funny joke??
• Hyderabad, India
funny joke
Thanks I hope your off searching for your funny one!
@claudia413 (4284)
Loved the joke (joke?)
It was funny, so where is your funny one, I know you have heard a funny joke before??
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
Lol. Ohhhhh... bad one... but very good one. Funny funny. So keep them coming. Good joke.
O.k. but now you have to tell me a good one? Please!
It would definately make me happy!