If someone gave you $100.00 cash...

@rx4life (1932)
and told you that it had to be spent on you and you alone, what would you buy or do with it? Do you have a special item you have been wanting that you would purchase or would you go looking for something totally on a whim? Would you have trouble spending it on yourself or would you have it spent in 1 hour?....
@wmg2006 (5383)
This is not enough for the things I want, so I am sure I would shop in a few weks to buy myself that I did not need. I want a Tivo but it is much more expensive than this. I would probably go try to find a nice work outfit on sale somewhere, which is something I do for myself.
@rx4life (1932)
Like the post before you...$1000. would be way more fun!!!!! I'd love to have Tivo also...or a similar service...I'm working on it!!! :)
@wsue1023 (1396)
I really need new underwear! lol Now, aren't you glad you asked? That's definitely where I'd spend it! If they gave me $1000 I'd probably by myself a new wardrobe, underwear, and new shoes... I know you didn't ask this, but $1,000 just sounds like a lot more fun! lol
@rx4life (1932)
I totally agree....$1000.00 is 10 times the fun!!!!!! No judgement for spending the $100 on undies!!!! You have to "build" a wardrobe from the inside out!!!! LOL
@kathy77 (7488)
If someone gave me a $100.00 cash I would not have any problems spending it on myself as I really am looking to place a deposit on a digital camera so it would help go to buy this as I think that they are wonderful invention and could then use it to take pictures and put them on my own website that I want to create.
@rx4life (1932)
Good for you...some people can't spend on themselves...I used to be one of them...now I celebrate myself when I can!!! and yes, digital cameras are such a great thing to own..I love mine..grandkid pics get taken and sent to everyone right away!!! Good luck with the website..( and I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone shows up with the $100!!!!LOL
@007plus1 (312)
maybe, after 3 months