How does joining mylot benefit you?

@LittleMel (14055)
I got so many nice and helpful friends here, who referred me to monyemaking sites and they are why I stay although it's really tiring to type so many posts in a day. I heard some people got their jobs from friends at mylot and some built pretty good business networking. What about you?
@007plus1 (312)
not very succesive for me, i dont understand this system....
@LittleMel (14055)
Honestly to you, it's a mystery to me also. Their earning system is not transparent, but since I join another forum also, I don't mind it anymore. You will hear this from other members now and then also. Check out my profile and try the money making sites there, no hassle and no fee. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, just stop.
@adidas7878 (2013)
it make me smarter and wiser lol, i learned alot since i join and meet alot of great people, open my eyes to alot of new things too :)
@LittleMel (14055)
I guess now you know there are more interesting things not only cars hehehe
@shambuca (2560)
i am not that vigilant to sit in front of a computer at home, maybe if i had a laptop to take with me or sit in front of the tv and work while i watch my shows or a movie, other wise I try to do it all at work.
@LittleMel (14055)
OK I guess lucky you can do it at work. I don't always have time to do that although I have my own business. There is always something I need to redo and when I got home, the usual house work is waiting. I like the friends I have here, but money wise I have to admit the other forum does it better
@cafay1 (257)
Mylot benifits me in socializaton. My mobility has been severly limited in the last couple of years due to an illness that has affected my vision and now I am homebound. I am enjoying the interactions and meeting new people. It really means a lot to me. I am also enjoying learning something new and making a little money doing it. Caroline
@LittleMel (14055)
hope the best for you. this is one benefit of internet also, keeping you update wherever there is computer and internet access