Pedigree Commercial...sad

Eleanor, a pound rescue! - This is my dog that I adopted from the dog pound.
@Melizzy (1381)
Has anyone else seen the Pedigree commercial about dogs in the pound? That guy's voice, it just kills me. Those commercials about dog pounds and unwanted dogs, it's just sad! If you don't want to go out and adopt a dog right then and there, you never will!I've been paid by CashCrate! http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=156809
@mcmomss (2601)
I know what commercial you're talking about. It is really sad. I just want to hug my dogs and tell them how much I love them every time I see it.
@Melizzy (1381)
I know. I always pull Eleanor close to me and hug her tight. And I usually end up giving her an extra dog bone. She was once one of those pound dogs.
@Jshean20 (14367)
When I went onto the Nashville Star website to watch some of the videos from the previous night, they make you watch this commerical before you can see it. It's a very sad commerical but I'm very impressed that Pedigree gives some of their money to needy animals. It's sad that commericals like this have to be on TV, but to me it's the only way to get the message across.