Like father, like son...

Singapore
Do you inherit any of the character traits that your parents have? For me, i think i inherited my dad's optimisim and my mum's easy going self! =)
@charlesming (1866)
i am a lot like my father i think. Even to how we sleep (we shake our legs as we are about to doze off haha...). Temperement wise and temper I think i inherited that from both of them! They got a divorce when i was a kid and i guess it was for the better. I am a lot like my father. Our behaviour and all. The style and character as a person.
Oh Wow! YOu even inherited his "patterns"... hehee.. so did you inherit the good looking part from your dad as well ;)
haha... i dont know bout the good looking part. am i good looking? if i have to answer i would say, i tink he looks better than i do. yeh it is true! he's dashing! :P
Well, maybe that can be a discussion topic by itself.. whether you are good looking ;) You're charlesming, that's for sure! =)
@jrk0624 (406)
i think i inherited my father's temper
Oh Wow.. the patient side or the hot headed side??
I inherited my Dad's hardworking gene and from my mom I inherited the chocolate cravings!! I hate it. I use to laugh at her when she said she was having a chocolate attack and now that I am older I crave it once and awhile too
Haha.. think for me and my mum, it was the other way round.. she kinda caught to my chocolate craving! =P
• Hyderabad, India
the son will get all habits of his dad