Guidepost New Book--Have You Seen It--What Do You Think About It?

I have been getting some new series that Guidepost have come out with and they are great. The series is called, "Let There Be Laughter". There are only three that have come out so far. The first one was You've Got To Be Kidding, Then came Little Wonders, and the one I got today is called Smiles Over Coffee. They are just a collection of short stories. Some of them make you smile and some of them make you out and out chuckle. I am going to put one of the short stories that had made me smile. It goes like this: Brotherly Love Dad dished up some ice cream for his sons, seven year olds and five year olds. But he was upset to see them fighting over who would get the first bowl. So dad decided to teach a lesson. "If Jesus were here, he would say, "Let my brother have the first bowl. I can wait." The seven year old than took the high road, saying to his brother, "I'll let you be Jesus." I cracked up laughing. There are short stories in there also. I use these books to read to the elderly folks and get a chuckle out of them. Which is what I am wanting to do. Guidepost have done a great job on this series.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I haven't heard of them but sound wonderful, I am going to have to put them on my list for the next time I go to the book store. I'm sure the elderly love them but truth is I think we all need a good laugh daily.
These books are not for sale in the book store. You can only get them through Guidepost through the mail. This is the third one I have gotten in three months. They send me one a month. They have only been in existence the last three months.