My sweet little friend has a filthy car. he has 3 vehicles and 1 is gross.

I often offer to clear it out but he says no. I guess her is shame. He can't take me anywhere it his car. He has to take me to the foot doctor. I just told him he needs to clean the car or bring the van. How do people live such ways.
@maddog108 (3441)
ive got a ute and yes it gets very messy especially when i go camping in it.but its easy to clean open the doors push out the empty cans and give it a wash lol i got the ute because it dosnt matter how dirty it gets out in the bush theres heaps of dirt mud ect i found i didnt go there to often because it takes ages to clean but the ute is good i can go and do what i want and when it fills up with rubbish i just empty it
You have a perfectly good reason for the dirt. I mean the good for nothing nasty stuff. food on seats,old food trays,nasty windows etc. he is just nasty I can't be with him. I have no room to teach a grown man to be clean. Thanks for the reply. Nasty...nasty...nasty...
Mine gets a little messy once and awhile with clothes and papers. But i keep it fairly clean all the time. That drives me nuts too when i see someone getting in the car and papers and garbage and soda bottles are falling out of their cars. Why can't they toss it all when they are getting gas? :)
You know this is so funny. He was at the gas station last night on the way to me. he is just nasty,there is no other way to say it. I smelled a strange smell from him last night. Thanks god I was not sleeping with him. I have not asked my daughter. But the look on her face. Told me that she smelled him too. I think it is very easy to clean the car. Your car is a little untidy. That is nothing. he has filty windows,food on seats. can,bottles,food trays all over. Nasty....nasty....nasty... There is no me and him so he can stay this way. Thanks for the reply.