I got my first star a few minutes ago,LOL

@alen0224 (528)
China
Having been a member of mylot for a few weeks, I got my first star of 73 percentage of reputation at last. This is a milestone for me and it'll encourage me to keep posting and responsing to my intersted disscution. Good luck for all mylot members, going on with your posting and earning.
@hijas007 (1386)
you can increase your rating.if you want some good money this is the best site.my friend earned $XX(i cant post it here) from this site from 1 month.but you have to spent more time here say 6-7 hr a day!he told me that try to post response rather than starting a discussion.and make 3-4 lines enough to earn good money.post a 400+ response a month if you can!(to get a min earning)
@alen0224 (528)
Doesn't your friend employ for a full time job? I can't do this like that because I have a full time job so that I don't have so much time spending on posting and responsing to the discussions here. I come here only to kill my spare time and earn some pocket money.
Pardon me because I am really new to this. Where did you see that it is exactly 73%?
@alen0224 (528)
You can find your own exactly reputation percentage by hanging your mouse on your star for a while and then you will find your reputation percentage.