Just a curious question for "Money Makers"....section...

I have to say I am a bit irritaed with this section here... All I have really noticed with a majority of this bunch is that when a good link is posted as far a money maker most people jump in a yell "scam". If you are so afraid on looking and seeking out money makers on the net then why are you signed up for this section? I would suggest you stay in the safe zone and stay with your eight hour 9 to 5 "J.O.B." (definition of J.O.B. "J"=Just "O"=Over "B"=Broke) As for me I have not posted any scams, and the links and programs I have posted have worked and are working...I think some of you are paranoid....hey as I see it there's doers in the world and then there's talkers...I guess I'm a "Just Do It kind of person"......
@TeaCup (230)
You are so right! I even went to a forum that had nothing really to do with opportunties, but this person was promoting Agloco, which I know you've heard of by now. Someone responded that you weren't supposed to post, then went on to say they were "scammed" by Agloco which was an outright lie, because Agloco hasn't even started yet! All you can do now is get people to sign up. Members have to download a toolbar, and surf 5 hours a month. The toolbar will be ready next month. Only until that toolbar is on your computer, and you surf the requirements then don't get paid, can they call them a scam. That is probably why I don't get sign-ups. Bottom line, there are scams, but then, people can lie about some websites, too. I have found a place where you "really" get paid. http://www.associatedcontent.com You get paid for articles, videos, images and audio. I just did two articles, got paid and will see that money this week. The beauty of it is, that I read on the site last night, is there is no limit to how many articles and stuff you can submit! They said some people make $500-$800 a month! Payment $3-$20-more if you give them the copyright to it. Sign up people!! I'm not gonna spend too much time on Mylot today because I'm gonna submit at least 40 pieces!
Thanks for the link I will check it out...I'm not afraid to check out new programs and money makers...and I won't tell you that this is a scam....lol
Teacup...I signed up for it...if I need some advice on it...can I pm you?
• Portugal
It's a shame this site only pays for U.S residents! thats not fair! But looks like a good site. Thanks for reporting it!
@snowflake5 (1580)
It's free speech, isn't it? Just as peopke have the right to post links and promote sites, others have the right to criticize links and criticize sites. They argue, conclusions are drawn and that way, you end up with truths of sorts. It would be dreadful if this section was pure cheerleading for sites - there would be no way to tell which were the good sites and which weren't, if the critics were not around.
Yes, you're absloutely right that prople just feel most of the links to be scams, but you can't blame for echibiting this kind of behaviour, because this is expected out of them as most of the links are SCAMS and the odds go towards the links being scams so it is your job now to convince the people that your link is not a scam. Thats where the tough part comes in.
some people don't actually know what is a scam and what is not...that's why they always made the wrong conclusion...
@flexjr (99)
I agree. I think that people need to take more risks in life. I'm seventeen years old and i play the stock market. I make tons of money. I also play the lottery and all my friends tell me im stupid. However, i have kept all of the lotto tickets and i am +~$100. After all, you only live once.
@Deane_2005 (1644)
I truly agree with you as well. Ive been to a lot of forum who are legit at first then turn out a scam. I think those companies are business people, they are also legit people but the problem is that sometimes in business you thought that your idea would work out but it turn out to be lost and undergo bankcrupt. Anyway I am not afraid to try out links because I know that even if it becomes a scam I know that I had tried besides this stuff are all free membership and you got nothing to lost in a long run. If those people are afraid to take some risk then I guess they should have not here either.
@cassidy22 (2975)
That's because some of us have TRIED these other sites and they ARE SCAMS!! I am so tired of people pushing their referral links to garbage sites, and I am especially tired of people thinking Slash my Search is the next greatest thing in the world. SLASH MY SEARCH is a scam!!! Besides, I think it's breaking the rules here at mylot TO POST those links!
@schummi (925)
thats true dude but evryone have their own beliefs and fears and they full right to ask whether the thing is genuine or not.i understand that you have posted some good choices of works but everyone doesnt do have to be like this and lemme ttell arent like this.they think about only one thing and that is profit and leads.sorry if i had hurt ur feeelings
@cuddleme01 (2728)
you have a point there. those who like to take risks are more likely to succeed. after all life is a gamble. no guts no glory. as long as the site is open for free, then why not give it a try. i understand those who yell scams everytime a new link is posted. i should say, they should call those links scams only when they have proof that those links are indeed scams. by informing others that a site is scam is a good thing to do, but naming all sites as scams without proof is not right. if the links you have posted and worked on are not scams, then good for you. you have all the reason to share it to others so that others can earn too.
@nishanity (1651)
i think u r quite new to the earning money online thing aint u? there are more scams on the internet than there are sites that actually pay u money!! i know this for sure, coz i have had my share os scams!! most sites show that they are paying you, but untill and unless they transfer that amount to your paypal account or e-gold account, u can never never trust them!! its very easy to cheat people on the net.... i guess u were lucky to now to have been cheated yet!
@junior07 (974)
yaa u r right people entered in this site for making money but they are showing that they just enter to this site only for entertainment.
@jhartana (1085)
I agreed with you. I'm not here to make any useless comments, rather to make useful ones while I getting paid for it. I am not crazy money maker, I'm just come here regularly to share with others and learn. I just do what I gotta do, as long as it is worth of my time. I value the time as money. We don't have much time in life, I can't see why not of participating discussions here.
@rbd101 (47)
i am looking through some of the comments left here and checking out the links given... I am not afraid to atleast TRY some of these. I think to a degree you should use common sense in making a decision f whether a particular site is telling the truth or not. Do a little research. Ask around, search the net in regards to the site. If it seems ligit... why not try it? I am also a member of www.mysurvey.com that pays for your quick surveys. :D
@7nicole1 (1634)
I really dont blame people because on any certain day there is someone posting a referral code and it takes alot of time to check all these sites out. The majority of us here ask if your going to post a referral code just make sure you have proof of payment because really who wants to waste their time on a site that does'nt pay their users. I have to say though Im like you because I usually will check out all links for myself. One other thing I dont understand is people are quick to yell scam but yet almost everyone here was referred and gave this site a chance why not the others? Who knows.
@shoebdll (31)
Hi this is shoeb. as you have posted your response in this forum for the people looking for easy money. how i look at the ease money is, as you said i am working in a 9 to 5 kind of job where i have internet access all the time and practically just talking over the phone and almost nothing to do on the computer so making more money makes sence to me and i think there are a lot of people coming out from the same situation. good earning with small work. OR SMART WORK