Tools for sale??????????

@dfinster (3535)
I thought this was a discussion site and not a place to try and make sales for your own personal business gains. Has anyone else seen this discussion started. It was my understanding that this wasn't a site for sales advertising and pitches, am I wrong in thinking this?
I have not seen this one myself, but it is against MyLot Rules. If you come across this discussion again, please report it to MyLot. It is abuse of the system.
@dfinster (3535)
I'll definately report it. I just wanted to makesure that it was really against the rules before I did. Thanks.
@brokentia (10396)
I have come across many of those myself. And it has gotten to the point that I sigh and roll my eyes. LOL Now, I stick to responding to things in my best friend responds to and then try to weeds through the mega emails I have in my inbox that are myLot notifications.
@dfinster (3535)
No kidding, I get on my daughter about that too! lol! Makes me feel a little guilty. lol!