Does Jason Voorhees have ears?

I was just wondering..'cause sometimes it seems like he hears people, and others that he doesn't. We know he's intelligent because he seems to know how to sneak up on people and how to systematically take them out..so it's not that he doesn't understand people. But does he have ears? I can't really tell from some of the movies I'vre seen him in..so, do any of you guys know? I wouldn't mind hearing something more about his past/theories about how he got to be the way he is, either.
@Willowlady (10666)
Well let me see, been buried and dug up a few years later...decomposition. Been drowned and pulled up later again..more rotting Would thing that ears would be a non necessity. The hole for hearing would still be there I guess. Seems like a crazy mother bestowed the curse/blessing on him through all her sacrificial type killings. He is an awesome killing machine and so big too! Awesome sharp machete.
He had ears at one time, but then they got burned off thats why they aren't there anymore.
@Willowlady (10666)
Remind me of when he burned??
@raijin (10373)
I think he was born as with a weird looking face, I think I saw it on one of his movies but I just fogot what part it was. I know he has ears, because he was also human. Only born with a different face and I also think was tormented when he was young, the reason why he became a psychotic killer. It's just an opinion..
I heard that Jason Voorhees ran into Mike Tyson and Mike ripped his ears off and ate them!!!