How Your Friend Convinced You To Join Mylot ?

my friend , shown me an proof , even though i never turned up . only after my friend gets the money , i believe , and now a proud member of mylot . share your experience .
@shila07 (514)
• Bhutan
My friend Shiv K has sent me the referrals to join the mylot. ACtually he didnot convince me in any other process, but i thank him for sending me, mylot referral. Like you, now i am also a very proud mylot user and iam happy with mylot. Its really great site where we can earn as well as learn. Did you experience this?
yes i too earning a lot and lots here . cool site to be a member..
upto now myn also not geted any so that must strite not have to say about mylot
@Sasselle (698)
I honestly think that until you can show people proof that you've been paid they have a right to be sceptical. There are too many sites out there that just don't pay you and it's a waste of a lot of time and effort ... and then bitter disapointment.
@ralevi (1887)
I have invited some of my friends but even when I showed them my proof they say that can't be right and I lie them so that`s why I don't have referrals.