Did you notice? you are getting credit for starting discussions.

@estherlou (5026)
Before, your (number) beside your name would count up each time you answered a discussion, but it would not count when you started one. When did it change? I noticed today it was counting up when I started some new discussions! Cool! It takes time away from answering when you spend it starting new discussions! Glad to get counted for it now!
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
I don't think it's new, you may just noticed it as soon as your discussion got it's first response. We always get one point for starting new discussions but it's only added after our discussions receives its first response, a zero response discussion doesn't earn you anything.. Also sometimes you get an extra point when you comment on the first response your discussion gets, someone mentioned this before and I tried it once and saw a point added but i think it doesn't happen every time..
@patootie (3593)
That's a welcome change .. much easier to just get it added on instantly than faff around waiting for someone to make an answer .. Although I would question whether it's the right thing to have done .. as surely any old rubbishy question will now get the authors a payment .. so I do hope the standard won't go down in the questions
@patootie (3593)
Questions?? Sorry mega typo .. I meant discussions of course ..
@gabs8513 (48803)
I will be honest that I have not noticed that at all. But I never look at the Numbers until I am about to finish as I do not like leaving it at an uneven number lol.
@Asylum (48083)
• Manchester, England
This was the situation originally, but then for some reason the credit for posting a discussion was stopped. I assumed that this was to deter people from simply posting vast amounts of pointless discussions and never responding, so maybe Mylot have had a rethink and decided to revert to the original system.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I have not noticed this at all so thank you for informing all of us as it would never go up when we created a topic. I just hope that people do not go crazy with the posts because of it. People have already been abusing and cheating the system and this may cause more of that
@suscan (1959)
Thats is cool. I haven't been on much over the weekend. I had company over the weekend,so I didnt have much time.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Thank you. I thought I was miscounting things over the past few days. I have been keeping a record of sorts of how many posts I have but over the past two days I have noticed that my post count would just up a few. I thought I was miscounting but I would like to think that I am not losing my mind, instead we are getting credit for starting discussions.
@Willowlady (10666)
I thought that I noticed that too. Wasn't sure it was a glitch like shows up fairly regularly. Tried to email you twice today and it won't go through. Balance, we need to both answer and start some discussions. It is good if we do get credit for starting a discussion!
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
hey, i didn't notice that. really? that's cool, cuz as i understand before we were only paid for our discussions if they got over 10 responses, now we'll get something atleast for starting them. Cheers, my lot!!!
I haven't had an increase in my numbers for starting my discussions this morning, so you were obviously just lucky!! You will have to let me know if it is still doing it today.
@xeron0719 (812)
I have met this situation before, and I think that it is a bug of mylot. Maybe you should not answering and posting more than 1 posts at the same time to prevent this error. What do others think?