what are the sites you'd recommend to your friends?

for me, definitely, mylot.com; archiecomics.com; trueinsights.com. what are yours?
@Ljorge (1497)
i usually have 2 Internet explorers open and one is logged in to my lot the other is logged in the newgrounds.com ! Lots of games there ! =O)
@zubair439 (3188)
me to recommend mylot to my friends its great to be here and also gain knowledge with money ,its cooool
I wouol definitely recommend mylot.com its true really apart from this i would recommend orkut.com its a great place to be
@ossie16d (11834)
For one it would definately be myLot and for Australians I would also recommend emailcash plus Oz rewards, OzFree and Australias,proboards. There are a few others that I would suggest they look at them and make their own decisions. :)
Mylot for one naturally, although not money making sites, I'd suggest Hattrick, a football online simulation game, has me hooked personally.
@fonofun (889)
i would is mylot and my site
@whitish (1409)
only mylot
@ssh123 (31104)
Do you would like to visit some of the sites where one can make money? I decided not to post any website addresses here. So you can write to mylot mail.