what day you think should be celebrated by all?

@cuterose (1698)
new year? or birthdays of great people? or aids day? or something like that? or you creat your own day? i want to do something good to the whole world and i want my birthday to be celebrated! :) ha ha ha thats too much for me na??
@sang2k2 (1834)
hi cute, these days the meaning of celebration has changed to boozing, patrying, rocking, all the non sense things which according to me is not called a celebration as we not doing any thing different than our usual celebration styles. i feel the meaning of celebration in true terms is the marathon race by SCB i feel thats an unsual and different style of celebrating some thing as the activity is very good to run and to run for a cause like charity and stuff is all the more good. i feel something like that should be celebrated or new wways should be created to celebrate things.
@cuterose (1698)
hmmm thats a real surprising answer! but a good one. let ur dream come true. thanks for postin buddy
Yes your also a right to celibrate your birth day as an international event. Coz you are a friend of me.
@cuterose (1698)
ha ha thats a good one! but you didnt tel what day you think should be celebrated? anyhow,thanks for your response