Providing Credit card number for paypal account....! Safe...?

credit card - credit card image
@shilpaum (1753)
Is it safe? I'm really confused about providing Credit card number for paypal account. As many r using this, it must be safe. But, have anybody faced some problem regarding this or its ok to provide the same. What care we should take regarding this..? Please, share some information so I n many of my mylot friends can have some benefit out of this....!
@unisis (1674)
I think when you use your credit card for registered with PayPal it will safe ,it means that they can verify you. With a verified account you have protection. However, you much keep your password safe, do not share your password to any body,also if you lost your money you can track who take your money in your report,if paypal take your money you can claim to them.
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot. (+rated)
@nitin_hec (1098)
I do not know it is safe or not using credit card in paypal but could you tell me any indian bank which could provide me debit card through which i can verified my paypal account.
@shilpaum (1753)
U can have acccount with any nationalizes bank...UTI, HDFC etc. They provide debit card at the opening of account itself, we don't need to ask for that.
@nitin_hec (1098)
Thaks for your reply.
Registering your credit card with paypal is completely safe. they use SSL Certificates meaning that the information (your credit card number) and other personal information is scrambled when it goes to your computer. it looks like 1011011001110011 When it goes from your computer to paypal's computer the only people that see the real number 3421-2034-2213-1234 Visa Is paypal Representatives kind of like a bank does. except there's no physical location for paypal that I know of other then e-bay's corporate office. The credit card number above is not real it's just an example so don't try and use it it probably won't work. Take care Jon
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot john.
@shilpaum (1753)
I'm not going to use that CC no. (Even I don't know how I will be intensionally bebefitted, if I've ur card no.)...lol Thanks.
Yes, paypal is safe, they don't let any buyers see your information. As a previous poster said, keep your password safe!
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot.
@Willowlady (10666)
I have had Paypal for 5 years or more and they have my bank account and credit card numbers. They are very safe take good measures for their and your safety in dealing with money. As long as you have a good card then be assured that you can give them the information. Hope you can trust and move forward. It has been a terrific thing for me.
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot. Ur number of posts 4268, make us to belive on paypal.
@sensesfail (2251)
Even if paypal steals your money you can see it in your credit card statement.And with that statement you can sue paypal.So chill it is completely safe to provide your credit card number to paypal.
@shilpaum (1753)
Not scare from paypal, but have u noticed, on ur mobile u receive many call about offering credit cards, loans, Insurance policy etc. From where they get number, mobile company or some other source...! Like that this number have danger to get misused. Though we don't disclose PIN, many times we hear abuot scam regarding this. So, just for the sake of satisfaction....lol Thanks for reply.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Yes, it is safe. Do not worry. Paypal is one of the honest sites. I have never had any problems with them. They need it, anywayhow do you want to use your paypal account???
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks. I will need it but after some time.
When you registered your credit card details with PayPal it means that they can verify you. With a verified account you have protection. However, you much keep your password safe, do not let anyone know your password
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot.
yes!! paypal is safe as i think so..because i am not getting any problem and i have asked to so many frends regarding this question..they assured me about paypal..so i dont think its a matter to get worry!! keep joining paypal..and you will not be getting any difficulties here.....and dont be confused,i think so many responses must make you feel safe regarding this..so best of luck for using paypal account..