Keeping love alive

I'm interested in hearing opinions on how to sustain or create a hot relationship. You know, the ones that keep you up at night wishing you could call that person. The ones that make it hard to remember your name because all your mind wants to do is linger on the last kiss and think about how great the next one will be. Also, I'm interested in hearing opinions on if you think is easier to maintain a relationship that started off hot and began to fizzle, or one that starts off slowly and must be worked on to create those flames.
@WebMann (4732)
In another month I will have been married for 25 years and to keep our marriage strong we don't think about ourselves. Instead we think of what we can do to make the other person happy. The fact that we strive to keep the other person happy makes each of our lives fuller, stronger and happier. The Bible says 'do unto others' and that is how we live our lives and it seems to work. :) The fact that we put the other first in our marriage keeps the flames of passions fanned and hot.
That is awesome and congrats.
We talk. We often leave silly little notes in places least expected or texts through the day.. silly little gifts and do funny things to make each other laugh. It works for us.. I love him more and more each day.