Did you have a natural delivery?

How many stories I hear about labor and delivery. Was your natural or caesarean section?
@maddysmommy (16233)
I had a natural birth. I was supposedly two weeks past due so i had to be induced. I had problems with my midwife who couldn't make decisions and had to always consult with another midwife and or doctor. I went into the hospital on Wednesday morning, they induced me Thursday night and I had my son Friday morning. I tore badly and had to have lots of stitches - however, even though my first delivery experience was horrible, it all went away when my son arrived :)
Wow you had a lot of issues. It so nice to know it ended well. Thanks for sharing
I've not had kids yet, but both my sister and I were delivered naturally.
Thanks for sharing.
both mine were csections.. the recovery time is lengthy.. but its not as bad as ppl think if you have help.. i had my husband for two weeks and my parents for one week.. now im on my own and doing fine.. my daughter was born 3 weeks ago i still have to take it easy but it isn't difficult.. i never had the chance at a natural delivery.. but its ok.. its all worth the pain at the end..
Oh boy your a happy mommie. I wish you luck on healing and rest. The baby's smile is priceless.
@TriciaW (2441)
All 3 of mine were natural. The last two came faster then expected so wasn't even given anything for pain. I have to admit I had premature labor for 5 months on the 2nd and 6 months on the 3rd so by the time they came I was used to the labor pains. I am glad I was able to deliver all of mine naturally because I did not have recovery time like my sister that had 3 all caesarean.
I know your so happy for this. I would not want his either. My sister had on c section.
@Sicantik (706)
I had unplaned c-section due to failure to progress, but later on the doctor found out that I have small pelvic.I was not very happy about it as I didn't expected it to happen. But the most important thing is I gave birth to very healthy little boy...xx
Thats all I wish for a healthy baby. A little less pain would hurt. :)
@DRoddy77 (1778)
Both of my pregnancies resulted in c-sections, unfortunately. I wanted to try having an all natural birth with no pain meds or anything but I didnt get that chance and wont ever have the chance!
They were healthy and, that is what really counts. :)
Mine was natural and I only had demarol. I was induced and avoiding a c section as much as possible because I only had my husband to help me and I didn't have any family close by to help me with the extended recovery time.
I do understand the need for help. Everyone wants to see the bay. But no one wanted to watch the bay. I slept when she slept. LOL Good for you doing it the best you could.
@xXmeganxX (4422)
mine wasn't natural proper as i had an epidural but it was natural in normal birth and not a caserean! :)
Well that is good you had some ease. I had no epiural and It was too stressful.
@kgs_mommy (260)
Mine wasn't NATURAL NATURAL. As in I had an epidural and pitocin, but it was natural as in no surgery! LoL
I hope it was ok for you. Thanks
My baby was born by emergency C-section due to a non-reassuring heart rate. Turns out he got his umbilical wrapped around his shoulders. I was disappointed, but relieved at the same time. I was in so much pain, morphine and oxygen were doing nothing. It was so great to finally get the epidural. I was awake for his arrival, so I was grateful for that.
@lifeis2good (1183)
Well my first child was born Totally Natural - without any pain meds at all!!!! Very painful and not for the faint of heart - you have to have total control over yourself to be able to handle it!!! My second was born by emergency c-section and I had lost so much blood that they wouldn't allow me to remain awake so they completely put me out!!!