do special effects bother you?

@marty3888 (2359)
On concert movies. I just bought a Foreigner live recorded at Deer Creek. Throughout the video it turns black and white, then all red, then squares with differant pictures of the concert. When I buy a concert movie, I just want to see the concert movie I just want to see it as it happened, not a bunch of special effects. How about you?
@jend80 (2068)
that sound stupid, and pointless. Was this somebodies attempt to make the concert look visually interesting because otherwise it would just be the band on stage performing with nothing extra and they thought nobody would want to watch that, or somebody with a whole load of editing equipment that they felt like showing off with? When was this concert recorded, sounds like what they used to do to old Top Of The Pops performances to make the look psychedelic.
@marty3888 (2359)
No, it was recorded in 1993. Yes,without the efects it's just the band performing on stage but what's wrong with that? They put on a good show. If you're a fan and especially if you saw them in conceert you want to see it how it was.
@anup12 (4180)
I think as the name suggests it really adds very good ingredient to the music.I think it is most importnat nowadays to have special effects in music.
@wez8301 (66)
special effects really bottering if kids r watching vth u otherwise it's not a problem 'since kids r born learner they can try it out which can affect them negatively it can heart them but for me i really enjoy special effects