feelings

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
do you think that feelings towards somebody can be commmanded?
@gemini1960 (1162)
we cant command somebody to love or like others ..we can only suggests or try talking it out and enlighten somebody what good it may come afterwards if he do that..
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah thats true we can tell anybody to do this or do that..each of us have a mind of our own and sometimes we dont want to be told..even our parents cant do that,,maybe advices is great but not commanding or enforcing on us
@denden (803)
I dont think that feelings can be commanded because i know that feelings are being felt by someone or its a uncontrollable thing.You cannot control your feelings then.
The feelings are supposed to come from the heart and not from the mind, thus I should say we never can command somebody to feel the way we want them to. Maybe the least we can do is to advise them or to suggest, but "command"? I don't think it will work. Maybe it will but that's gonna last for only a short span of time, a day or two unlike true feelings which are genuinely felt from the heart that stays forever against any odds.
@azriel (2108)
No I don't think so. Nobody can command anybody to "feel" in a certain way. One may command somebody's actions, but certainly never emotions.