what makes you proud about cebu?

am from the place am so proud of the place...there are a lot of things am proud about the place...wat about u?
cebu is my hometown . . . even now that i'm in US i still check sun-star cebu news on what's happening now in the city . most of all i miss the LECHON , BBQ at fuente , balut , dinuguan , sutukil , puto with manga & tsokolate & the crispy noodles , halo-halo , palabok & much more to mention . . .. the nice places also like the beach resorts in mactan & provinces around like the Kawasan Falls , Sumilon Island , Badian Island , Bohol beaches also & more other neighboring cities for vacation . Davao to Eden Nature Park & Samal Island , Bantayan Resorts & caves . . . ahhhh this makes me miss my friends out there too !
@bizcntr (233)
Yes cebu is really great it is peaceful.
I am proud of our Guadalupe mangoes. I think they are the best tasting mangoes in the whole world! I am proud of our white sand beaches, paradise-like islands - Bantayan and Malapascua. I am proud of our Lapu-lapu guitar. I am proud of our Argao slippers. And i am proud of our Sinulog celebration which can compete for other festivities. And not only there are things i am proud of Cebu, as normal as any other thing, there are also things i am ashame of Cebu. Since it is not in this question, i better hold my tongue ..aww..fingers from typing.
im proud of cebu..because this is my hometown..lots of school for college thats why other people study here..the attitude of cebu..i love the ripe mangoes here..
@andak2007 (3230)
i am proud to be a cebuano, i love the atmosphere and the whole island itself..with so many contradictions old and new. i live the heart of the city and still find it peaceful and relaxing.
@Makoy1983 (1086)
the vigilantes!!!