I am new at this and have a question if someone would help me with it

How do you get paid as far as responding to other questions. If you respond to say like 100 questions what would the pay be in United States funds.. Since i am on disability I could use the extra money... Thank you for your respones
I don't think anyone really knows how you're payed in terms of whether it's more if you start a discussion or how much you type in each discussion or by answering discussions! I'm at 112 and I've only made almost $2.00!! I get on here more for the sake of discussion and debate rather than for money. I've read on here that some people make $30-$50 per month! I don't think I'll ever come close to that per month! Good luck!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
First let me say welcome to mylot. This isn't a get rich site by any means. You can earn some pocket money though. The earnings seem to work different for all, as it's based on quite a few different factors it seems. I can tell you what has worked for me. First quality above all is the most important, whether that is in responses or your discussions. If you respond to 100 discussions with line remarks you will most likely earn less than someone who responded to 35 discussions with quality answers. I can tell you that I was at payout after 8 days here. I started on Jan 28, and am over $30 not a huge amount, I know, but still a nice size considering it's mostly from my efforts. My 2 referrals have earned me less than a $1, since I've joined. So know one can tell you exactly how much you earn for each thing you do. Some say that your star rating factors into it and that best responses factor in some how also. Just remember when starting a discussion to rate your responders and pick a best response. You will receive a star after posting 100 responses and this will be your mylot reputation. They range from 1 to 10 the higher the number the higher your reputation, or quality of discussions and responses. I hope this helps you. I wish you much success here at mylot!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
As of this morning I was at 615 responses and my exact earnings were $33.93. If that helps.
I'm past 100 responses, I rate everyone, I give good, full answers...where's MY star??!!
LOL never mind! I just saw that I have a star :) oops, my bad!
@oiixdaii (1059)
I'm not sure about this but I found a discussion that itemizes the pay out here in MyLot. Here is the discussion http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/847551.aspx
@LeeLow (116)
As far as i know you get one cent for every reply but make more on how much info or how good the discription is in your response! Not a hundred percent on it all but i'm sure someone who has been here longer can help.