Are you making enough off the internet to survive financially?

Malaysia
I would want to be completely generating income from internet businesses one day. I think this is possible. There are so many new businesses and sites up everyday. Many of them do not even charge you initial capital to start. Many of them make money too. Is the internet activities your regular or main source of income. Are you making enough off the internet to survive comfortably?
@Mithoo (255)
• Pakistan
yes, your are right that one day internet will totally grip the business of the whole world and people will work on net for thier jobs. But i still believe that when that time will come, people will still work to get money from other sources because we can not spend much time on internet. But its my thinking. You can disagree with me but the fact is really this that internet money making is a part time job.What do u think??????????????????????????
I am launching into it. I am about to transit into an early retirement phase. I prefer to call it the 3rd Age. I am positive that working from home will be the best solution for many. I still agree with you that lots of people still work on jobs. No doubt about that. But they will be also using the internet to bring in the extra much needed income. There will be those - the bold and the brave. I want to be in this category. It is not an easy thing to do. But determination will be our belt. I pray the day will come when many of us will be able to post our life success stories to instill courage and encouragement to others on internet learning.
@JackBravo (970)
I'd actually like to find this out too. My feeling is that to really make a business off the internet, you have to come up with an idea that a lot of people will be interested in. Kind of like this website. However, it also needs to be somewhat original, or more efficient/user-friendly than others. My plan is to start out here, make some money, and reinvest it in something that might make more. If you want to partner, let me know.
I am glad for like minded members like you. There are many opportunities out there. We need to be vigilant in tapping the right ones at the right time too. What have you in mind? Let me know. You can message me.
@zhell_12 (119)
yeah, sort of. but the thing is my earnings is that poor enough to survive fnancially.
Our earnings may be poor now but if we are determine and strategizes well, we may see a better and higher earning. Right now, I may see mylot earnings low but with my strategy of signing up at least 100 active referrals by mid of this year, I believe I will be able to generate a higher income. It is possible. Only thinking makes it either way.