Mylotting: a roller coaster of emotions.

@manong05 (5029)
Who would have thought that mylotting could be such fun. Unless you are the type of person who is completely emotionally detached from your responses, you may not feel it this way. One day you are up laughing and joking with your new found friends, the next day you're down after reading uncalled for comments. One day your earnings are high only to find out the following day that they are miserably low. One moment your ratings are up in the clouds then the next moment they are doing a nose dive and you wonder why? Do you also have ups and downs in your mylotting experience?
I do have those same experiences, but I would not change it. It keeps things interesting. So far, my experience here has been just grand!
@manong05 (5029)
changing it will make everything monotonous, don't you agree? this is where the fun is I believe. Cheers.
Absolutely it would. I have found so many interesting discussions, serious and silly, but that makes the world go around. I like these discussions, those that make you think or re-think about your own opinions, those that make you laugh and those that need not much thought at all. They keep it lively.
@bluewings (3857)
Yes, I can relate to that.Mostly on the emotional aspect of it.For me it has been more of happy emotions with very few exceptions.Wonder if Mylot had the crystal ball to have known this was coming and would create thousands Mylot addicts.I read a nice joke that if Mylot addicts are treated with shock treatment then it would cause a power outage.