Sweet, Unforgettable memories.......!

memories - Sweet, Unforgettable memories
@shilpaum (1753)
One out of Sweet Unforgettable memories for me is... "My mom's first speech"... I was in 10th std., at the first day of school,Mr. Headmaster has declared that school has selected 5 students which will receive extra special coaching of 1 hr. after school. I was one of them. Next day school has invited parents for some programme. Teacher have surprisingly annonced my mother's name for expressing her feelings about my selection. (Important to note that my mom is not much educated) She has started ...without any respected.. n all...as a common woman,just as she communicates normally. (She was reffering me by my nick name, thats one was embarrassing one) She spoke for just 10 min. but succeded to win hearts of every person right there. Thats the moment I can never forget.... Share some memories which r Sweet, Unforgettable for u....!
@sensesfail (2251)
Thats really sweet.You should have really been proud of your mom to have done something like that. I guess you were a really bright student at school.Good!
I used to be on a low profile while at school.I had the best of time at school though.
@dpk262006 (56108)
On of my sweetest memory is receiving a prize which I won in a competition from the Prime Minister of India (Mr.Chandershekhar, who was the Prime Minister for I think 6 months only). Nonethless it was an unforgettable momenet and most cherised moment of my life to receive a Prize from the hands of a Prime Minister of India. That particular moment was snapped by a cameras and I have that memorable and most inspiring photograph with me displayed in my room. I proudly show it to my acquaintances, friends and relatives whenever I the occasion arise.
@shilpaum (1753)
Thats really unforgettable. Its the moment to be proud upon.