Your Resident Psychotherapist is in the House

United States
February 27, 2007 10:22am CST
Yes, I really am a psychotherapist/counselor with my own practice in Georgia (USA). You are welcome to post your problems here and I will be glad to offer some suggestions based on the detail of what you post. Please remember that others also read these posts and your questions may help them as well and they may offer some suggestions of their own. However, I'll be glad to offer my professional input as much as possible.
No responses