The most long and far travell that you have done?

@acquaria (719)
Italy
What is the most long and the most far travell that you have done?Please describe it?It was a pleasure or work trip?
The furthest away from Ireland I have been was to Los Angelos nearly 3yrs ago with my boyfriend. It took us nearly 15hours to get there but was well worth it. We stayed in Santa Monica. The weather was gorgeous and the people are real friendly. We went up to Hollywood and Universal Studios were all the films are made. One of my best holidays so far.
@acquaria (719)
good for you.Maybe one day I'll go too to LA
It's a nice place, I would recommend it. :)
@lkbooi (16102)
I have visited china four times with my hubby. These were pleasure trips. We were fascinated by the magnificent and beautiful mountains and rivers. We usually spent a month per trip visiting different places in the country.
@lkbooi (16102)
Btw may I know your local time now, here is 12.01am in malaysia. Thanks.
@acquaria (719)
Here in Italy now it's 3.00 p.m
When I was 17 I left home and travelled all the way around Australia in a year, I worked my way around. It is something I still look back on and smile, I had the best of times and some of the worst of times. I met so many people, and made so many friends, it was great. Then a few years later I married and went into a transport business with my husband, we both drove the trucks and drove them all around Australia non stop for six or seven years and only stopped after my second child was born, and my daughter needed to start school. It was amazing, I cant wait until my son leaves home. I'll be back on the road sight seeing Australia. I never tyre of this country, there is so much to see, and I'll never see it all, it truly is beautiful..
@acquaria (719)
this is a very interesting travell,I wish you to see all the parts of Australia that you don't know yet
@weemam (13389)
The farthest I have been is to Rimini in Italy we have Ben there a few times and we loved it , the people were so lovely and they were so good with our disabled son , I got a reaction to the sun the last time we went so I think that we wont be able to go again , I loved it though , It was marvelous xx