Finally ..I can stop working for the day..what time do you stop work?

What time do you actually stop working for the day and put up your feet and relax??? I have had a long day of work..even though I work from home..It is now 6:30 pm give or take ..and I am done for the Day.. I start usually at 9:30 or so ..sometimes earlier and then finish about 6:30..which gives me about 9 hours..I do log in though ..to our work server..to check for any correspondance I may have to follow up on ..even in the evening. Do you have a long day of work?
@babystar1 (4236)
I get up at 6:00am.go to work by 8:00am and get home at 5:00pm. Time I get to bed its 11:00 pm.
That's one long day babystar..but if you keep busy..it sure does make for a productive day.
I get up at 7am and don't completely relax until 8pm when the kids are in bed and all the washing up etc is done. I do come on the computer in between and some afternoon my daughter has a nap and i can have a bit of relaxation time. I don't work though, my day is filled with looking after the kids.
Michelle I would say that you work all day..looking after children is no easy task. I know that my mom went grey by time she was 30 she had 7 children to look after..I would say she did lots of work..:)