R U thankful for the little things in our life?

@sherinek (3323)
Too often we don’t realize what we have until it is gone Too often we wait too late to say “I’m sorry, I was wrong” Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones we hold dearest to our hearts And we allow foolish things to tear our lives apart Far too many times we let unimportant things into out minds And then its usually too late to see what made us blind So be sure that you let people know how much they mean to you Take that time to say the words before your time is through Be sure that you appreciate everything you have got And be thankful for the little things in life that mean a lot. This is a email that I got from a friend of mine. I have this hanged near my table at office and read it every day. If you like this, please pass to your friends.
i trynever to forget to thank life about little things but nowadays i think we are too engaged in looking at what we haven't and too busy to complain about it at the place of being happy for what we have!
@sherinek (3323)
Good point. But I think we have to try. If each one of us start this, I think we'd be able to spread this around. Thanks for responding, and have a great day.
I am thankful for the little things in life. A husband that loves me, three beautiful grandkids, a wonderful job, working in the same city I live in, my son who is very understanding, living in a country where we are allowed to say what we think, great co-workers to work with, having the things we need to live this life, I thank God everyday for letting me wake up in the morning, Having good health and I could go on and on. I am blessed very much and am thankful to God for breathing the breath of life into me on the day I was born. That is a good poem and I will pass it on. It has a lot of meaning to it.
@sherinek (3323)
That's a very thoughtful response. Your husband is very lucky to have a wife like you. Good luck.
@rainbow (6763)
thats beautiful, thank you for sharing this! I do try to clear any problems by the end of the day, and start the next day fresh!
@perugu (5281)
hi,Let me say thanks to your friend who sent this message to you.Any body should save this message..i too.Thanks for sharing this.
I try to take a little time each day to remember the little things that most people would never think of, and to be thankful for them.
am thankfull for loving husband and parents!!!and there is a friend whom i really want to say an sorry i was wrong... but cant find her... it was like my best friend!!! and i know god will surely help me... and i'll really tell her sorry one day!!! thanks for sharing such a lovely taught!
@sherinek (3323)
You are welcome and I do hope that you find your friend. Good luck and take care
@raijin (10373)
Yes, we all should be. These little things when put together can be a big one beautiful thing that we had spend our life with. To appreciate our friends, to understand our relatives and family, to have a better view on our nature. We should all realize that every single living/non-living thing on this planet has every purpose for use to make good use of..