David copperfield????

@easy888 (10405)
Australia
I think u guys had watched some magician performance, for example those who can change a pen to a pigeon from thier hands or those who can play around with their poker cards. As we saw these more and more ,, we tend to know the tricks. But how about david copperfield, if u watched some of hid performance, u will never forget that, it is not simply a trick, it is really magic. anyone know the magic behind david copperfield so that everyone was like being mesmerized....
some of these magicians are so great that we can not believe our eyes. But i heard that all the magics are just tricks.I do not know if this saying is right.I like watching these performances.they are amazing.
@easy888 (10405)
Of course they are tricks ,but normal people cannot do these tricks, you need to practice for long time.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
I remember David Copperfield show, it was one of my favorite as a child, but now I think it's just a TV show, some of the big tricks that he made was just special effects and staged performance. Still he is very good with the magic tricks, I saw a program on TV once where a masked magician revealed the secrets behind many of the tricks that puzzled us, it's just equipments and fast movement and right angles, etc. but still hard to believe when you see it performed, he showed exactly how he pulls the ticks. so I believe at least for this kind of performers like David copperfield, it's illusion not real magic.
@easy888 (10405)
Even they are tricks , but I think he is the only person in the world who is able to do these tricks.
@hcromer (2712)
I've never been very big on magic acts, but after seeing The Prestige recently I find it much more interesting. I've never seen a good magician yet, who knows, maybe one day...
@easy888 (10405)
so you should watch some performance by some magicians like copperfield
he is one of the greatest magician of all time,.. he is incredibly good in magic,.. i never like to mis even a single of his magic show on tv,.. next is david blaine,... his street magic is also superb,.. and these magicians have excelled in their field of illusions,...
@easy888 (10405)
may be we will never know their tricks behind
Hmm.. I really don't know is he really use magic with the help of ghost.. or he use amazing tricks ^^ but yeah.. he is so great.. I am really love his flying trick ^^ it is so awesome ^^
In our India, Mr. Lal is famous magician. Each and everybody knows him very well. May be you also as he visits outside the country also. As far as my knowledge is concerned, Magicians are using hipnotism as a tool. By hypnotising the mass they show many tricks to the people which we believe blindly. By hypnotism magicians control our brain completely and we obey, believe only what they say. This is main reason behind any magic. Trick is also involved upto some extent.
I don't know how the trick is done and for one I hope I never know for I want to always be amazed at the magic he does. I love watching the shows he does because he is amazing.
@Neo_Knights (1887)
Magician and Illusionist is different. David Copperfield is a magician, but they don't actually use magic, they use some modified tool to do some tricks. They are true performer, like in stage or staged set. If you see the show from different angle, i mean from the stage itself you will see the tricks. and everyone who asked to step on stage is their actors, so they are part of the tricks. Example if you see an lady asked to step on the stage, and the magician suddenly have her watch, there are possibilities that the lady is never wear a watch (nobody notice her detail) or she's a quick-hand magician that hide her watch and the magician take another similar watch from his pocket. But Illusionist is the greatest. They dare doing tricks in public because you will never discover the tricks eve from anywhere you see them perform. See this video about David Blaine the illusionist or street magician http://www.shareaflick.net/12380-David-Blaine---Coffee-tricks.html you will see the same result from any angle.
@easy888 (10405)
Thx for your explantion of Magician and Illusionist. I think it is good for a guy to learn some tricks, for example, you can just get a bunch of flowers from your pants suddenly and create some sort of romance..:)
i think the best magician, or rather, illusionist out there is david blaine. david copperfield is more of like a las vegas type, big-time, all-out production magician. David Blaine's magic is more of up close, in your face, street magic performed just a few inches from the intended audience. I would very much like to see him perform live as i think it would be better than what we get on TV. His magic is so unbelievable and awesome, he blows david copperfield away.
@easy888 (10405)
They are two diffent kinds of magician ,may be...because I am not really know much about David Blaine.:
@jurazg (409)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
He is a really good guy in his job. I think he is the best magician in whole world and he is also a very good showman and he puts up the mood where ever he goes. That is amazing. But all thoose good skills and his great performance is coming from hard work and not so interessting time. He probably have go too much out to have fun. I guess. That is nice life but I would like to be him. All thoose fame and the staff. No for me.
@easy888 (10405)
Agree,He is so charming. And no doubt he has been in intensive trainning for long time.
• Pakistan
Yup he is indeed a talented person and does tricks that make you wonder in awe. He is one of the gifted magician that can fool your eye when the trick is being done right under your nose.
I heard about David Copperfield and I was hoping for a chance to actually see him do some magic! The first magic show that I attended though was at my own birthday party! He was pretty funny too but the fake rabbit was noticeable though! The scary thing there was cutting the hand off but I'm sure that it was a trick. His one magic performance earned me a bunny though! It was soo cute! lolz. My classmate's a wanna-be magician. He keeps on bringing his gigantic cards and always tells us to tie his wrists very tightly. He's good though and he's even attending this magic conference which I didn't realize that even such things existed. But the magician that impressed me the most was David Blaine. I first watched him on AXN i think, or somewhere. His tricks were really cool and they made you believe it's real because he was performing anywhere and to anyone, even to guys walking down the street! It was really so cool! I'd like to see David Copperfield though. Sounds like he's the real thing =)