i dont have any friend........So i m going to leave it....

@Mithoo (255)
Pakistan
I just wana say that i m going to leave mylot bcoz i dont have any friend on mylot... Anyone wants to be my friend?? plz respond
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Me too.. in my early days of joining faced the same problem but gradually I learnt to make contacts by responding most of discussions of my interest. Please do the same & try to make friends. Your above discussion is good as it will definitely drive most peoples to u. Good Luck Mithoo!
@loisse21 (216)
i guess the best thing to do is just browse on users profiles and send invites to them.for sure you'll get confirmations coming from us users.just be patient.
@hestee (250)
• Nigeria
Whoa! hold it right there all you need do is to make a friend request and you hardly get turn down. Do try to enrich your profile it helps too. Am equally new and the first three discussions i started i didn't get a response and i felt left out. Aslo invite your friends to join you at mylot and your view will change. Am adding you up hope you stay
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Hi, we can be friends, I have added you. I hope you give this another try.
@magikrose (5423)
You havent even given mylot a fair chance. You have bearly responded to many discussions. You really havent gotten your voice heard for people to decide if they like you or not. Dont be so quick to leave right away give it a chance.
That's no reason to leave myLot. You can request lots of people to become your friend. I see that you have posted quite a few topics and you have at least one friend in your list so you are doing quite well. I will add you to my list of friends, so now you will have two friends. Best of luck and I hope that you will have lots more friends when I check back.
@mbizmom (237)
I don't have any friends yet, I just joined so I sent you a friend request. It may help you if you add stuff to your profile though, then other members will know what you're interested in and will want to strike up a conversation. I don't mind that I don't have any friends yet, I enjoy reading and participating in the discussions and if I have friends I would want to have something in common with them.
@TerryZ (22083)
If thats what you want then Im going to say goodbye hope you had a nice time here. And just incase you wanted to know it takes a while to get friends here they just do pop up for you. See ya