Uptown Girl

Singapore
Do you mind if your gf/wife has a better qualification and job than you? Ladies, will you mind if you bf/husband earns less?
@sambosch (845)
No way! My girl making more money than me, good then we both can shop more.
Good for you! =)
@indiandevil (2098)
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
I do make more money then my man, I make extra money here, he don't have a job at all.... So I guess yes I would be ok with it!
Cool! Thanks for sharing! =)
It wouldn't bother me if I earned more than him, as long as he is working and makeing me pull in everything. But I think it would really bother him. He thinks he should be the main provider and since I am a stay at home mom right now, that isn't a problem.
=) Stay home mum is great! Looking after your children is even tougher than working out there! =P
@jrk0624 (406)
not really as long as they're working and trying to bring some money in i guess that's all that matters it's better than just being lazy and not working at all
Thanks for your comment! =)
@ossie16d (11834)
It never caused any problems for us at all, simply because that was they way things went. We had a farm and I was not capable of doing everything on it, so it was better that I worked off the farm and my husband did the heavy work on the farm. Whilst the farm income was higher than mine, obviously there were a lot of expenses whereas my salary didn't have the same. It worked out fine for both of us, and none of us thought it unusual either simply because we were a family unit and worked together. :)
@tater03 (1765)
I would not mind if my husband earned less than me. As long as he is helping out at home if he is not working and just not laying around all day. But if he makes less than me I would not feel like he is a good provider.