Where do all the discussions go?

@kiwikidz (753)
New Zealand
I was just wondering what happens to all the discussions that have been had over the last few weeks, do they get deleted, do they stay forever, or can we get rid of them? Please if you want to, maybe a few humerous answers would lighten up this discussion.
@mythmoh (3994)
All the discussions will be here in mylot.i am here for the past 5 months and the one which i started first is also available right now.so all the discussions which follows the guidelines of the mylot will be available at anytime.those which are not following will be deleted by mylot during its cleaning process.
@kiwikidz (753)
• New Zealand
Thanks for that, wouldn't you think after a certain amount of time they would be deleted to make way for others, and would free up computer space. I was really hoping they would end up in space, oh well.
The discussions that are withing the mylot limits eventually go to mylot Heaven. The ones that are against the rules go to mylot Hell. I am just kidding! You said humorous answers, rught? LOL I couldn't resist I am usually so serious on mylot :)
@kiwikidz (753)
• New Zealand
Thanks for the comment, I think we can be a bit too serious at times, and maybe a good laugh is good for us, it's a bit hard to come up with so many discussions, I generally spend the time answering discussions, but am getting into the flow of things a bit better now.
@byfaithonly (10716)
The whole reason why myLot exists is to add as much information as possible to their web site and get as many people as possible linking to their site from other sites. SEO (search engine optimization) The bigger they get the more money they will make in the long run.
@kiwikidz (753)
• New Zealand
Thanks for that, its a lot of learning hey, but great fun all the same, a lot can be learned through search engines and I think they are probable the back bone of most sites.