If you only had a week to live...

What would you do within that week's time? I would make sure to tell my family and friends how much they mean to me first and foremost! I would like to think that I would attempt to travel, but honestly, I doubt I would have the funds available. So, I would just make sure to ake my last week count with my family. My daughter would be confident that her mother loved her and lived for her! My husband would understand how much I loved him. And I would hope to break down any barriers left between my father and I. My mother and paternal grandmother and I all get along well, so I know they already know my feelings for them. But I would definitely tell them over and over in the week's time. SInce, I am unemployed, I would stop looking for work, as I don't see that having a job will help for a week! :-) Maybe my parents would break down and let me use their beach condo for a few of my last days, as I like the beach a lot. Now, it's your turn!
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
I wouldn't have to go through the whole process of telling everyone how much I love them because I do that daily. I would however try to reason with them in that their life has to go forward and letting go of someone you love is a part of loving them. I would try my best to ease the pain they're going through because I lost my father he was 59 and I was 25, I was lucky I had a little girl needing her mommy because I really did go to pieces at the funneral but because I was a parent too I had to carry on. Thank You for this Post. Interesting...
Thank you for your response. Easing the pain of others can be quite a task indeed. I understand being the strong one for our children!
Thank You for best response, truely a surprise when I saw this and I REALLY appreciate it !!!
No problem, keep up the good work!
i would spend every second with my kids.I would let my family know hundreds of times what they mean to me and how much i love them.I would look for my sons father and teel him he was and always will be the love of my life.And i wouldtell the people i have grudges with that im sorry.
Thanks for the response. I cannot say that I would apologize to too many of the people that I have grudges with. I would like to think I could, but I feel confident that I wouldn't. :-)