worst day

I got a call from my closest friend's parents last night. He'd committed suicide, and I was crushed. Because I was so upset about that, I basically told another one of my friends to screw off. Now she hates me and refuses to speak to me. I feel like such a jerk! I have no friends left as my other friend committed suicide 2 months ago. I'm generally isolated from the rest of the world.
@subathra (3519)
no words for the loss of friend as even i have faced a situations like yours.but dont feel as your friend whos not talking to you now will surely understand you.surely she will be having her feelings for you which cant be hided for a long time.frienship is so powerful and i wish & pary for you to get ur friend.
@abhiteja (146)
no my dear friend u should n't think like tat u can get friends.u join in any one of the chatting yahoo.gmail,rediff & grow ur friendz network.if u talk with them more tan 1 month ten tey will become ur friends.
@aries_0325 (3062)
I have experienced great loss in my life and know the heartache and hollow feeling. Talk to the friend you lashed out at, if she will not forgive, she was not a true friend. You are in a place here with people who know the love of God extended to them firsthand and know how to share that love with others. Malex extended the offer to speak with you...I extend that same offer and, should you wish to speak with me, Malex can give you my information. At this time, comfort sounds trite, but it is not and it is held dear in the future. You are not isolated from the world or you would not have reached out here for friends and help...I am sorry for your loss and am praying that you will feel God's presence at this time...now, back into character...