wonderful...awesome!!!

@joodzki6 (596)
ei, guys! i've finally reached the 100 posts. i know this has been stated by some of mylotters several times but now i understand the feeling. i'm so happy and i just want to share with you my happiness..and excitement. Now i got the stars above my avatar...hahaha. that really made me proud of myself somehow...so, to all my friends..thanks a lot! don't worry i'll be nice to all of you..talking about the ratings..let's help each other on this.
@joby_09 (498)
Congratulations! How long did it take you to hit the 100th? =)
@joodzki6 (596)
well, it's less than a month...i really don't know because i was just enjoying on the discussions..and i was surprised!! that really made me more excited with mylot!! thanks!
@joby_09 (498)
Actually, it took me one day to hit the 100th... Hehe... =)
@joodzki6 (596)
wow, that's great!!! i guess you have so much time to spend. congratz for that!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I'm here to congratulate you but I see that you aren't at 100 posts yet. So i;m congratulating you in advance of your 100th posts. It truly is wonderful when we pass that first milestone here at mylot. Reading your post you passed the 100 then went down, I wonder if you were the victim of deleted postings and that is why your number is down and your star is missing. Remember to not post to discussions that don't violate the mylot rules. Jokes are also being deleted here at mylot so if you posted to those that could be a reason also. Welcome to mylot, best of luck to you here! :)
@joodzki6 (596)
you think so, but as far as i'm concern, i have not violated anything here. i'm very careful in fact with all my responses. you think that's the reason why my postings decreases as of yesterday? because i was so glad yesterday for reaching the 100th but when i opened mylot this morning i just saw that it was down...and i was just wondering why? well, in that case, i really don't what i've done wrong...i'm not aware and if ever i really did, it's really unintentional. by the way, thank you so much, my friend!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
My numbers went down a few also. I post to a couple of friends jokes and they were deleted, so it happens. Now I know. Also referral link discussions get deleted as well.
@anup12 (4182)
Congratulations on your good achievement.Hope you will continue to attain the same.
@joodzki6 (596)
thank you so much!
Well you must have lost one post somewhere! lol I see on the e-mail alert you did have 100 - but now it looks like you are at 99. On your next post think of me telling you CONGRATULATIONS!
@joodzki6 (596)
yeah, i've that's what i've noticed too. and i reallyh don't understand why? anyway, thank you so much.
@072006 (1282)
Hey hi, welcome to mylot friend, congratulation for 100 posts,as here you can make money just by answering discussions on mylot, and starting new discussions too, infact you can boost your earning by uploading photos, so keep posting quality responses, keep searching good discussions about which you know something and can answer, strictly avoid one liner posts,best luck and happy earning!!!...cheers!!
@joodzki6 (596)
i'll take note all what you have said. Thank you so much!!! : )
@14missy (3185)
Well congratulations on your ahievment! You even have an 8 star which is very good when you first get one. Well done and keep up the quality posts and discussions and you will get a higher rating and more money...
@joodzki6 (596)
thank you, 14missy! i'm really excited...: )
@xeron0719 (812)
Congratulations, joodzki6! It is so nice that you can make 100 posts! Let's work hard together to reach 500 in the near future!
@joodzki6 (596)
yeah...your almost there and i'm way to go! but i'll try my best to make it more than that. thank you so much, xeron0719!!
@em1040 (160)
i knw the feeling =) ive also reached my 100th post =) and got a star isnt it nice and beautiful =) i was very happy yesterday when i saw my star i was smiling all day and shared with all of my friends the good news =) goodluck! =)
@joodzki6 (596)
yeah, right..it's really a great feeling. thank you so much!
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Hey congratulations joodz! finally you made it, glad you did. Don't worry about the ratings, i always rate yours, hope you rate mines! :) keep going this way!
@joodzki6 (596)
thank you, lightninstrike! of course..you can always count on me on that. way to go to all of us!!