I found a new paying survey site

@gittabest (1951)
Iceland
Just wanted to let you know about this new survey site. It's called spidermetrix. You'll get spider points that you can change into real cash. They pay by paypal. Be sure to check it out. http://www.spidermetrix.com/sm120.php?refspider=gittabest
@isasice (2015)
• Iceland
Great Gitta, of course I'll join lol :) Er þetta svona dæmi sem borgar núll komma núll núll núll aura fyrir 30 sek auglýsingar?
@gittabest (1951)
• Iceland
Have fun :D Nei þetta er svona svaraðu spurningum dæmi, gæti tekið soldin tíma að fá pening útúr þessu en alltílægi að reyna.
@gittabest (1951)
• Iceland
it's a survey site
Sound interesting. But unfortunetly it took by paypal. I dont have paypal. ^^ Thx for the offer
@easy888 (10405)
I was also the member of spidermetrix, but it seems that it is quite hard to earn money there, I did not get many chances of invitation, when i had it,i was always screened out. And when you have a referrals, you will be granted 1 point if they finish a survey. Anyway,,good luck on your earnings..