payment help

hey guys i have a doubt about payment.when will my earnings will be transferred to paypal?think that last month that is feb i made 10 $ today is march 1st .will it get transferred today or...?
@cultoffury (1283)
I think it will be transferred arount 9th or 10th of every month. I came to know this from others who already got payment, I have not yet received my first payment. But the earning page says 15th of every month, but anyways it should be credited before 15th of the month.
@stephcjh (32328)
You will receive your payment from Mylot for February earnings on or around the fifteenth of March. I joined in January and got paid my first payment before February 15th. Expect to see your payment in your Paypal account this month on or before the 15th of the month. Mylot will transfer your earnings there. Congratulations on reaching payout also.
@samson1967 (7422)
It will be transferred on or before 15.03.07 to your paypal account.