Have you noticed the blue words are back?

@tammyr (5969)
Etowah, Tennessee
I just noticed this morning that the blue clickable tag words are back in the responses. I have not seen any in the discussion topics but they may be in some. I wonder why they got rid of them, and now they are back. Any comments or words of wisdom?
@gabs8513 (48803)
I don't know Tammy but yes I did notice today that they are back. As I did notice a few weeks back that they where gone. Maybe some Members requested for them to be back I really don't know.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I do not know either. I thought maybe some were abusing them. I noticed a few days ago that the ADD TAGS box was gone from the discussion page but do not know haw long they were gone. I did see that they were back on this one when I first started it, but my tags I entered had not entered and I did not check to see if the box is gone or not. I think I will try out the tags and try to add some of my own. I like to know all the ins&outs.
@istanto (8572)
do you know why? because I'm back!! hahaha sorry if it bad joke :P. actually I see blue word tag every time what is new changed in mylot? I'm just back from campus I need to learn again.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
They were gone for awhile and showed up some time in the last 12 hours or so.
@seamonkey (1982)
I'm new here so I didn't know they had ever been gone. Are theylinks to other topic categories or commonly used phrases?
It's something that is happening to everyone and is nothing users can do about. It is likely implemented from the server's side so it may either be a glitch or something new. I guess the admins might make an announcement soon about this. Stay tuned. :P
@emeraldisle (13158)
I hadn't really noticed they were gone until I saw them appear again. Not sure why they were gone or why they are back. If it helps us with our posting though and with earning money then I'm all for it. I think though it's to help with our searching so that we can find more discussions to post to.
Wow, I didn't notice they were back. I did noticed when they disappeared though. I am not sure why they are here for that matter either. LOL
@MissMo (170)
I did notice. I'm new heere, so I didn;t know that they were ever here to begin with. It's cool, I guess.
@honeyangel (1993)
yes i just posted to someones topic and it was there ive not paid much atention to them so dont know when they stoped being there