Happy Birthday

@Munira (484)
Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's birthday. This year, I do not get to say Happy Birthday to her. She is not speaking to me. But, I am happy to hear that she is renting a room. I hope she and the baby are safe. I do wish the best for her. To my daughter and all members at myLot that have March birthdays, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
@tsgirl01 (900)
Hi there Munira, I am sorry that you have to feel so sad. But I am happy to hear that your daughter is renting a room. "Happy Birthday" to her wherever she is. May she and the baby be safe and happy. Again, I will keep you all in my prayers. Take care....
@Munira (484)
I am pleased that she now has a place to live. Heartbreak comes with knowing your child is on the streets. Prayer Helps
I know exactly how you feel. It will be a year this month since I have seen my eldest son. I have received exactly one (1) phone call from him during that time and only to say that he was packing up from one city to move to another. I was not able to tell my son happy birthday on his last one, either. I have no address nor do I know what state he even lives in. I wish he and your daughter find what they need to mature and become responsible adults. Sometimes, we as parents have to accept these happenings and try to go on. I miss my son terribly and still cry to see or hear from him, but he is an adult and there is really nothing that I can do until he is ready to come to me. Incidentally, we never had a fight or disagreement. He left to be with his girlfriend...sound familiar? I pray for you to have strength and hope you heal soon. I am still healing, but I am getting there.
@Munira (484)
I have added you and your son to my prayers. And, I do do they both find what they need to become mature and responsible.
@Alaifiya (78)
Sorry to hear that you and your daughter dont speak,i wish she calls you tommorrow and you guys start talking.All the best to your daughter and Best wishes for her Birthday too.
@Munira (484)
The day is not over yet. I, too, hope she calls. I do not have a way to contact her.